If your device won't power on, suddenly shuts down or the display stops working, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps listed below.
If you have a Molekule Air Mini+:
- Make sure the device is plugged into a working outlet.
- Remove the plastic wrap on the PECO-Filter.
- Turn the lid clockwise until it fully clicks into place.
- Make sure your device is on a flat surface.
- Try placing the device on floor in between your feet while turning the lid.
- You may need to remove the lid and try closing the lid several times until it finally locks into place.
- If your device still will not power on follow these steps:
- Unplug the device
- Place your finger on the center button on the lid
- Plug the device back in, continue to hold finger on button for 5 seconds
If your device still fails to power on or operate normally, please contact us to see if your device is under warranty and how to get a replacement unit.