Version 3.2 is the latest version of our iOS and Android app as of January 25, 2022.
What's new in this version?
Updates for Air Pro users only:
- Air Score: Air Pro now gives you a more complete picture of your indoor air. The Molekule Air Score assesses your particle and chemical levels to score your indoor air in real time. It also decides fan speed while Auto Protect modes are on, and shows your Air Quality score as a clean, color-based metric on your app and purifier screens.
- New sensors activated: In addition to measuring particle levels, Air Pro now senses and shows CO2, relative humidity (RH) and chemical (VOC) levels in the Molekule app and on your purifier’s touchscreen so you can stay aware of your indoor air.
Enhanced Auto Protect: Air Pro’s fan modes now automatically adjust based not only on detected particle levels, but chemical levels as well, so you can trust that your purifier is working harder when it needs to.
Updates for all users:
- Connectivity improvements
How can I check my app version?
- Log into your account on the app.
- Select MORE at the bottom of the device control screen.
- The version number will appear at the bottom.