If the mobile app shows that you are disconnected from your Molekule and have been unsuccessful at reconnecting, we recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below. Before attempting these steps, read more about how to initially pair and connect to your Molekule by clicking here.
- Remove device from the mobile app by navigating to the MORE section of the app.
- Delete the mobile app and reinstall to ensure you have the latest version.
- Reset your device
- Log into the Molekule app and attempt to pair again.
- Your mobile app will initially look for a Molekule network (Air Mini, Mini+ and Air Pro devices) or a Bluetooth connection (Molekule Air devices) to initially pair to your air purifier. Once connected to your device, you will be prompted to enter your home WiFi network information.
- If the app is unable to locate your device, make sure you, your purifier and router are all within 10 feet of each other. Click Try again.
- Upon reconnecting to the device, a confirmation screen will appear in the app. Click the checkbox to return to the device control screen.
Still need some help?
We recommend the following articles:
- How do I get the latest firmware version for my Molekule Air Mini+?
- "Unable to Connect to WiFi Network" and "WPA3" Error Message
Feel free to contact us by clicking here or by calling +44 1233 542810.
When contacting Customer Support, please be prepared to tell us a little more about your home network (router make and model, WiFi setup, and access points).